top of page
zo 05 sep.|
Our Creative Collective Sessions
Let your playfulness come out!
Registration is Closed, But we have other Dates Coming Up!See other events
Time & Location
05 sep. 2021 13:00 – 18:00 CEST
Amsterdam, Elementenstraat 5, 1014 AR Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
During our 'Creative Collective sessions' we come together in my studio in Amsterdam, and well... just let our creative playfullness come alive. Every session is different, we work with idea's instead of a plan or schedule, and whatever comes comes. To give you an idea of what took place in the past sessions:
- In one corner of the room you can create your moodboard/visionboard by cutting out pieces of magazines, painting the background canvas with a golden acrylic glow before glueing down you own collage, which of course you can bring home after the session to hang as a reminder of what is important to you in your life.
- In the middle of the room different balance exercises and games are taking place, in which we inspire each other to trust more, get better balance, feel connection with ourselves and each other.
- In another corner a few people are pulling cards with questions for each other, inviting us to think and feel deeper than we normally do, and sharing experiences and views on life, letting us
- If you like to pass by the Spoken Word mic and share a carefully written out, or spontaneous poem, please do so :)
- In the 'Strike a Pose' photography corner you can pull out a hat, put on your favorite crazy glasses or just strike a serieus, funny or unconventional pose. All pictures are shared in the groups app afterwards.
- If you like to sing a song, play your instrument, do a little performance, show your latest painting, share an creative idea to get feedback, just let us know, there is room for everything.
Come and join us for the next session!
Do bring your food and drinks with you, it's a pot luck for us all.
Joining means also becoming part of our group-app afterwards.
We have a waitinglist in case we are fully booked
Schedule: 13.00- 18.00 (with possible run-out time case we feel like it)
bottom of page